2 cups buckwheat flour sifted
2 tsp baking powder
3 Tsp desiccated coconut
A pinch of sea salt
2 cups almond milk
2 Tsp olive oil or oil of your choice
1. mix together flour, salt, coconut and baking powder.
2. In another bowl whisk eggs, almond milk and olive oil. Once mixture is thoroughly mixed, add wet mixture to dry mix.
3. Stir ingredients together until the batter is mostly smooth then set mixture aside for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a pan, add a little oil then ladle in some batter and cook on one side for approx 1½ minutes then flip your pancake for another minute.
5. Serve your pancakes hot with whatever your little heart desires.